SENIOR REVIT TECHNICIAN (Abu Dabi, AE)
AECOM are seeking a Senior Revit Technician to be based in the Abu Dhabi office. A minimum of 8-12 years of experience as a Computer Aided Designer (CAD) is required for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Undertaking & managing allocated CAD production & other technical work tasks to agreed deadlines, standards (industry & project), and in accordance with the project plan.
– Providing 2D & 3D CAD Support to the project team.
– Setting up the configuration and administration of projects involving multidisciplinary (CAD) applications, in particular AutoCAD and Revit.
– Monitoring day-to-day modelling activities, customizing and troubleshooting.
– Monitoring CAD related procedures and ensuring proper implementation according to project requirements & corporate standards.
– Coordinating and interface with other project discipline leaders.
– Providing estimates & schedules.
– Candidate must have 2-3 years of experience as a Revit Technician.
– Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Architecture.
more job details and application