REVIT TECHNICIAN (Abu Dabi, AE)
AECOM are seeking a Rivet Technician to be based in the Abu Dhabi office. A minimum of 6-8 years experience as a Computer Aided Designer (CAD) is required for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Executing and correcting “Red Marks” on hard copies in complex drawing compositions.
– Using external references and other advanced CAD drafting techniques, candidate must be knowledgeable in drawing compositions.
– Drawing composition abilities on expert level.
– Graphically translating verbal and visual instructions into working drawings.
– Coordinating drawings from other trades.
– Performing complex drafting assignments utilizing both manual and CAD and drafting software; plan, sections, elevations, details, construction documents for review and approval.
– Candidate must have 2-3 years of experience as a Revit Technician.
– Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Architecture.
more job details and application