DIRECTOR TOWN PLANNING (Londres, UK)
Our London office is currently seeking a full time Town Planning Director with the following requirements:
– Director with responsibility as part of the Planning + Economics team at AECOM for the winning and delivery of significant projects in the UK and overseas covering planning strategy, development planning delivery and development management coordination for a range of private and public sector clients.
– Responsible for leading projects including regional and city-scale planning, regeneration strategies and economic analysis, strategic and detailed planning applications, innovative funding and delivery work.
– Responsible for the direction of development management projects and capable of directing integrated project teams working on large, multi-disciplinary planning and urban development projects. Ownership of fiscal responsibilities with projects and assignments and expected to meet financial, marketing and management goals.
– Proactive in being client focused, understanding the needs of the project and offering high quality, professional town planning direction. Responsible for identified Key Client Management accounts.
– Responsible for assessing market and business development trends and leading the capture of business opportunities. Actively sought out by clients for his/her expertise.
– A track record of developing teams. Generates a positive atmosphere – a ‘thank you culture’, mentors staff, imparts skills to others and shares knowledge, supervises staff and provides regular feedback on staff performance.
– A track record in development planning (preparing and submitting planning applications).
– A portfolio of work which demonstrates excellent technical capabilities and a range of development management solutions.
– A track record of delivering innovative development planning solutions.
– A track record of successful key client relationships and management.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills. Communicates effectively with a variety of audiences including clients, more senior level staff, and more junior level staff.
– Membership of an appropriate professional institution (RTPI/RICS).
– A degree in Town Planning (or a related discipline) and a MSc/Dip TP qualification in Planning (or a related discipline).
more job details and application