SENIOR DESIGNER / PROJECT MANAGER (Londres, UK)
London based landscape architecture practice Martha Schwartz Partners is seeking a fluent Chinese speaking senior designer/project manager to work on a range of high quality international projects.
The role will involve close coordination with our Shanghai office, including the production of proposals, client liaison/management and business development. The successful candidate will be self-starting and take a pro-active approach to design and client liaison, they will be able to assist with and/or lead communications with our Chinese client base.
– fluent Chinese language skills (Mandarin)
– post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture/Landscape Urbanism or Architecture with minimum six years experience in developing and delivering complex projects
– minimum two years working and living in China with experience of the Chinese built environment market, Chinese landscape architecture practice and the Chinese construction/development community
– minimum two years working outside China on high quality design projects
– excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
– international experience
– experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
– advanced CAD (2D) and Adobe Suite skills
– ability to work effectively in large project teams
– fluency in English
– relevant permit for working in the UK
– applicants whose primary qualifications are not in landscape architecture must have at least three year’s experience working in a landscape design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects
– building information modelling (BIM) experience
– parametric design skills
– immediate availability
Interested parties to send a CV and portfolio (maximum 6MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to everyone, please do not contact the office by telephone to enquire. No agencies please.