ASSOCIATE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT (Londres, UK)
London based landscape architecture practice Martha Schwartz Partners is seeking an associate level landscape architect or architect to take a senior position on a range of international projects.
The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience in the planning, design and delivery of all scales of landscape architecture projects. They will be capable of running several projects simultaneously, be comfortable liaising with and managing clients and be able to control a fast paced design process (including financials) ensuring it delivers the highest quality projects. Additionally there is a requirement to be involved in proposal/bid writing and business development. This is a leadership and management opportunity.
– post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture/Landscape Urbanism or Architecture with minimum eight years experience in developing and delivering complex projects
– construction design/documentation, contract administration and site supervision experience
– excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
– experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
– experience of running/controlling project financials and programme
– CAD (2D) and Adobe Suite skills
– ability to work effectively in large project teams
– fluency in English
– relevant permit for working in the UK
– applicants whose primary qualifications are not in landscape architecture must have at least three year’s experience working in a landscape design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects
– building information modelling (BIM) experience
– parametric design skills
– Chinese language skills
– immediate availability
– experience working and living in China with experience of the Chinese built environment market, Chinese landscape architecture practice and the Chinese construction/development community
Interested parties to send a CV and portfolio (maximum 6MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to everyone, please do not contact the office by telephone to enquire.
No agencies please.