FF&E / PROJECT COORDINATOR (Amsterdam, NL)
The position of the FF&E and project coordinator is to be responsible for coordinating all furniture, fittings and equipment, including custom items for a significant hotel project in Amsterdam. The job will run for around two years and the position is available for an immediate start. The position will suit someone with a good design background, a love of furniture design and someone who pays attention to detail.
– coordinate between project designer and manufacturers and suppliers
– manage the FF&E process from conception to installation for all FF&E and custom items, including tagged plans
– prepare and manage FF&E program and delivery schedules – ensuring FF&E meets finalised installation dates and clients expectations are managed accordingly
– proficient Dutch and English language/communication skills
– use of basic CAD software
– other software skills required include: Office (Excel etc), InDesign, Photoshop
– ability to take responsibility and be self-directed
Please email: HR@Greenbrookbd.co.uk.
Application deadline: 28 February 2014