RESEARCH ASSISTANT / PHD CANDIDATE (Regensburg, DE)
With more than 20,000 students the University of Regensburg is an innovative and interdisciplinary campus university with versatile research activities and a broad course offer for young people with national and international background. From March 2014 the IRE|BS Competence Center of Sustainable Real Estate has to fill up the position of a Research assistant / PhD candidate (part-time, 50 %).
The assignment of the offered position includes the assistance in teaching, research as well as administrative and organisational tasks. The field of activity provides the opportunity to take a doctoral degree with focus on sustainable real estate. The presentation of the research work at international conferences will be actively promoted.
You are strongly interested in real estate coherences. With your support in research, teaching and practice-oriented consulting-projects you actively contribute the development of our institute. You have
– an excellent university degree (Diplom / Master) with a real estate focus or equivalent
– distinguished command of English
– eligible internships in the real estate sector
– good IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Excel
– strong communication skills, desire to perform and team spirit
– ideally first experiences in the fields of “ecology / sustainability”
– the willingness to participate in innovative teaching and research projects with responsible work effort within a young and fair team at the IRE|BS Institute of real estate.
Please submit your application by no later than 15/02/2014 (including copies of your university degree and practical experience as well as a short excerpt of one of your previous scientific works) via E-mail to email@example.com
For further information please contact Mr. Jens Hirsch.
Phone: +49 (0)941-943-6013