SENIOR TECHNICAL & SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Varios internacional)
Due to continued growth, Spanish top architectural and urban planning JV Territorio y Ciudad + BURO4 is currently looking for a Senior Technical & Sales Representative for Europe to join these companies team.
The ideal candidate should expand current customer base and identify and convert potential opportunities to new business to achieve set sales targets by applying specialized knowledge of products and sales through new and existing customer relationships. Moreover,
• Develop business across Europe in the Architecture and Urban Planning industries.
• Creates and deploys effective sales strategies for Architectural / Urban Planning projects, working closely with management staff, to ensure successful goal attainment.
• Generate project proposals and respond to international RFPs and RFQs.
• Conduct market research and prospect to identify new opportunities.
• Perform a wide array of tasks to meet aggressive timelines that include external partnerships.
• Frequent travels across Europe, including long period stays abroad.
If this sounds interesting for you, send a cover letter stating specific experience related to this position, your resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond only to those candidates considered for further consideration; no calls please. The position will be available within may 2014.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Urban Planning, Construction, Civil Engineering or other related technical field
• At least 5 years of relevant sales experience with clients including Developers, Contractors, Property Managers, Public Administrations, International Funding Programs, Real Estate Agencies, Engineering and Project Management firms, etc.
• Experience managing client relationships.
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be able to work independently in a small business environment.
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills in Spanish and English. Other European languages (Russian, German, French) are desirable.
• Proficiency in MS Office. Other software skills a plus.
• Ability to convey complex technical information to various stakeholders.
About the company:
Territorio y Ciudad and BURO4 are together in an aggressive international growing strategy. From their headquarters in Andalousia, Southern Spain, both firms have a very rich background on Architectural and Urban Design, Master Planning and Land Planning, mainly in Spain and Latin America.
Benefits & Compensation:
• Base salary and commission structure.
• Freelance contract.