ARCHITECT – RETAIL EXPERIENCE (Copenhague, DK)
Can you sketch your ideas on paper? Can you create them in 3D? Are you passionate, self-driven and good at taking responsibility? If yes then perhaps you are the person we are looking for. Studio David Thulstrup needs an architect with experience in retail and a luxury sense. The position is temporary for five month, and renewal might be an option.
Studio David Thulstrup is a small international team that consists of architects, interior designers and product designers. We are young, dynamic and we work on many different levels. The office has a relaxed tone, but we work seriously to reach our goals and satisfy our clients.
We need an architect who knows about retail, and has proven experience in that field. It is required that you can draw both 2D and 3D, just as there will be periods, where you’ll have to do construction drawings. It is a must that you can take control and be a project manager. At Studio David Thulstrup we often work with tight deadlines, so you must also be good at performing at a fast pace in order to keep the schedules. You will also be responsible in the construction phase, when necessary. It is important that you are able to think creatively in terms of new retail solutions.
You are required to:
– have at least three to five years of experience as an architect
– have experience with retail
– have a thorough knowledge in AutoCAD, InDesign, Microsoft Office and 3D
– be good at multitasking
– be self-driven and good at keeping the schedules
– be able to think creative thoughts
– are able to start immediately
– an exciting and dynamic office
– a project position that’ll give you lots of responsibility and free time to think creatively
– challenging assignments that vary a lot
– a creative and informal team with humoristic sense and seriousness at the same time
– the office language is English
Send your application, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the position please contact David Thulstrup +45 33 11 80 76.