INTERIOR DESIGN INTERN (Viena, AT)
COOP HIMMELB(L)AU Vienna is seeking international Product Design students with a focus on products for interior design year round for a three-to-six-month internship. At the moment, the earliest starting date for an internship is July of 2014.
The Intern Designer will be part of our product design/interior design department and will work under the assistance of an assigned mentor throughout the duration of the internship. The Intern will be supporting the team with project-related work. The variety of the tasks is vast, but the major duties include concept development, drawing, 3D drawing, elaborating physical models and generating (together with in-team specialists) 3D digital models.
Further Qualifications, Skills & Abilities required are:
– at least three, preferably four years of design education completed, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Product Design or Interior Design
– proficient computer skills; including Alias, Rhino and the Adobe Masters Suite
– proficient knowledge in physical model building
– strong verbal and written communication skills
– ability to work in a team
Your application should include:
– a cover letter explaining your interest in working for COOP HIMMELB(L)AU
– a complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
– a portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture
– any letters of recommendation.
We prefer digital applications. Printed applications will also be considered, however, your portfolio will not be returned.
Internship applications: firstname.lastname@example.org