ARCHITECTURE INTERN (Viena, AT)
COOP HIMMELB(L)AU Vienna is seeking international Architecture students year round for a three to six months internship. The earliest starting date for an internship is May 2014 at the moment.
The Intern Architect will be part of one of our project teams. An assigned team member will mentor the Intern throughout the duration of the internship. The Intern will be supporting the team with project related architectural work. The variety of the tasks is vast, but the mayor duties include 2D and/or 3D drafting, elaborating physical models and generating (together with in-team specialists) 3D digital models.
Further Qualifications, Skills & Abilities required are:
– at least three, preferably four years of Architectural Education accomplished or a Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Engineering and/or Urban Studies
– at least two internships in other studios accomplished
– proficient computer skills, including AutoCAD, Rhino and the Adobe Masters Suite
– proficient knowledge in physical model building
– strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team
Your application should include:
– a cover letter explaining your interest in working for COOP HIMMELB(L)AU
– a complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
– a portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture
– any letters of recommendation.
We prefer digital applications. Printed applications will also be considered, however, your portfolio will not be returned.
Internship applications: firstname.lastname@example.org