BIM MANAGER AND COORDINATOR (Viena, AT)
COOP HIMMELB(L)AU is seeking to fill an immediate position for a BIM Manager to lead the coordination of an integrated Revit platform model by an international team for a high rise project in North America.
– Follow through, implementation and updating of existing BIM Project Execution Plan
– Management and Coordination of Internal BIM team workflow
– Management and Coordination of Internal and External multidisciplinary teamwork into an integrated model
– Leadership of regular BIM meetings
– Facilitation of use by all BIM team members, both external and internal
– Authoring of BIM elements
– Prior or similar experience managing a multidisciplinary integrated Revit model and team
– Min. 5 years experience as Project Coordinator, Project Architect or similar for large scale project, high rise preferred but not necessary
This position will be with COOP HIMMELB(L)AU Vienna/ Austria.
The salary/ fee will be determined based on your training and experience in accordance with the relevant collective labour agreement if applicable.
To apply please send a letter of motivation, a CV and a portfolio to our Human Resource department at the hand of Susanne Leeb: email@example.com