SITE SUPERVISION ARCHITECT / ENGINEER (Baku, AZ)
COOP HIMMELB(L)AU requires a full time architect or engineer to work on site for a Highrise project in Baku, Azerbaijan as soon as possible.
Quality / Field Site Supervision
– Assistance with construction approvals for design, permit, and all regulation compliance
– Monitoring of correction processes
– Design Journal maintenance
– Coordination of construction approval specialists
– Coordination of mock-up and sampling processes
Construction Management as an advisor
– Participation in construction meetings
– Participation in approvals
– Schedule monitoring
– Cost control record maintenance
– Construction logistics monitoring
– Change order and punsh list monitoring
– Claim management
– Inspection support
– Education and academic degree as an architect or building engineer
– Prior experience with high profile and international projects
– Prior experience with projects of complex design and an understanding of Coop Himmelb(l)au’s design approach
– A minimum of 10 years prior experience as an architect or engineer in the role of site supervision / construction administration (either with an architectural office or contractor)
– Experience with site supervision / construction administration in Azerbaijan or a similar country
– Experience with site supervision / construction administration for a highrise building
– Fluency in English is mandatory (official Business language), fluency in Russian is desired, additional knowledge of Azerbaijani or Turkish is a plus.
– Specialization in turn key projects and projects with a Silverbook contract
– Proficiency in Autocad, Rhino, BIM, Office programs; knowledge of established documentation, archiving, scheduling and cost control software.
This position will be with COOP HIMMELB(L)AU, but located on site in Baku, Azerbaijan. The salary will be determined based on your training and experience in accordance with the relevant collective labour agreement.
To apply please send a letter of motivation, a CV and a portfolio to our Human Resource department at the hand of Susanne Leeb: firstname.lastname@example.org