PROJECT ARCHITECT (Londres, UK)
Nex is looking for a talented, ambitious, and experienced project architect to join our office in the West End, London.
The successful candidate will be involved in high profile retail, higher educational and residential projects in the UK and China.
The successful applicant must have:
– UK experience of leading projects from feasibility through to contract administration
– proven experience of your ability to lead a team as a project architect
– the ability to manage or be involved with multiple projects simultaneously
– good technical detailing skills and a thorough knowledge of UK building regulations
– excellent verbal and written communication skills
– excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to work under pressure
– proficiency with Rhino 3D modelling, AutoCAD programmes, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– a desire to work collaboratively with a small team.
Please email applications, sent in PDF format with maximum file size of 5MB, with the subject ‘Project Architect Lastname_Firstname’.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates. Nex is an equal opportunities employer.