ARCHITECTURAL INTERNSHIPS (Pekín, CN)
Domestic Foreign Architects are looking for motivated, dynamic and talented individuals to join its studio in Beijing.
The atmosphere within the studio is open, international and ambitious. Successful applicants will be expected to provide creative input and participate as full team members on our projects.
– strong graphic and design talent
– strong rendering skills and familiarity with 3D modelling in Rhino, Maya or 3ds Max
– excellent command of 2D drafting with AutoCAD
– excellent graphic skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– fluency in spoken English (Mandarin fluency an advantage)
We are offering multiple paid internships. Internships will be for a minimum period of three months with preference given to those who are able to join us for more than six months.
Please email your CV, digital portfolio (in PDF format less than 10MB) and timeframe of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 31 January 2014