ARCHITECT (Graz, AT)
Giencke & Company Graz/Austria are looking for staff for realisation of national and international projects.
We are a small but engaged architectural office, interested in every aspect of architecture and active in all fields of architecture.
– Commitment and enthusiasm for challenging architecture, experience in final and detailed planning of outstanding architectural projects.
– experience through all building phases in major architectural firms
– aesthetic sensitivities and subtle design skills
– excellent CAD skills: AutoCAD and Rhino (Rabbit is an advantage)
– languages: English, knowledge of German is an advantage
Qualified candidates should submit the applications including a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (files should be in PDF format and not exceed 9MB) or to:
Giencke & Company
A-8010 Graz – addressed to Architect Petra Friedl
Application deadline: 15 January 2014