SENIOR DESIGN CONSULTANT, AMBIENT EXPERIENCE (Eindhoven, NL)
Philips Design Healthcare is looking for:
• Bachelor or Master degree in product design, industrial design, architecture, interior design, or related design discipline
• 8+ years of relevant working experience
• Excellent design skills, including sketching and AutoCAD/SketchUp and Vectorworks/Studio 3D Max
• Strong, linear analytical skills
• Strong business awareness
• Strong communication, negotiating and consulting skills
• Creative design and process management skills related to interior design projects: research, concept development till implementation
• Advanced project management skills
As a Senior Design Consultant, Ambient Experience you:
• Guide the development of the design ideas in the project from basic product concepts through to fully worked out interior design solutions including integrated lighting and media solutions
• Lead the Philips Design Healthcare Ambient Experience Consulting project portfolio from on site field research & analysis to concept & solution development
• Contribute as Project Leader to the project by stimulating the creative process with new ideas and input (e.g. visualizations and simulations), affecting the project and outcome
• Advise other project members on how best to solve the client’s problem
• Identify, select, develop, and manage a diverse supplier base, covering the different aspects needed in Ambient Experience design projects
• Design and realize Ambient Experience sites
• Communicate the project’s strategic vision on experience and interior design architecture qualities up to C-level management audiences
• Guide and mentor individual team members.
Our world-class Design team works across many global locations in multiple business areas for international markets, with one core purpose – to bring sense & simplicity to everything that we do. We engage multiple stakeholders and support the creation of meaningful and innovative solutions.
• Depending on experience, a year salary (fulltime) between € 60.000 and € 78.000 (including personal benefits package of 24,57%)
• 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Solid company pension scheme (employee contribution fee 0%), and attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
• Healthy work-life balance
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume, motivation letter and (link to) digital portfolio (clearly indicating your project responsibilities & deliverables) through the Philips career site www.philips.com/careers – vacancy number 035579. Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is June 2, 2013.
Han van der Weijden, Senior Recruiter +31-6-51960828.