LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT (Malasia)
– Provide landscape advice on planning, design and implementation of landscape work in residential, commercial and public space projects.
– Develops design plans in response to technical problems posed by a project’s scope. Develops innovative solutions to problems that effectively address the social, legal, and economic implications of the physical form.
– Provide project or task management to develop landscape design and planning concepts and translate them into clear and compelling graphic images.
– Prepare landscape designs, supervise the implementation of works contracts, supervise performance of consultants, carry out landscape related studies and research.
– Frequently meets with clients in decision-making role.
– Demonstrates ability to organize and lead supporting design team.
– Minimum 8 years’ post-graduate experience as a Landscape Architect
– Bachelors in Landscape Architecture, BS Architecture or closely related field required; Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture preferred.
– Holder of a corresponding professional accreditation/ government license an advantage
– Flair for design and strong graphic and illustrative capability
– Promising portfolio of built work which demonstrates technical capabilities.
– Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite software packages.
– Proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as overall strong computer proficiency.
– Strong conceptual ability highly regarded.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential.
– Fluency in English required.
more job details and application